As the current newly-hot
endorser (thanks to his head-turning performance in the ABS-CBN
soap My Binondo Girl), Xian Lim is adding Globe Super Facebook (FB)
to his growing list of endorsements. (Other Globe Telecom endorsers
include Sarah Geronimo and Gerald Anderson.)
“It’s convenient for FB users,” said Xian, adding
that as a user, he’s careful about posting items so as to
avoid getting enmeshed in the same controversy about his colleagues
(Sharon Cuneta, among them). “Thankfully, except for comments
about my acting, I haven’t received below-the-belt attacks
on my person.” Knock on wood! “If ever, I would know
how to handle it. For sure, hindi naman ako magwawala.”
Isn’t Xian afraid of Internet stalkers?
“Luckily,” he said, “I don’t have any. I
hope there won’t be any.”
In Funfare’s broken “Complete the Sentence” series,
Xian revealed what his greatest fear is and it has absolutely nothing
to do with rabid fans (like those of other stars) who are ready
to “kill” in their idols’ names.
• I hate people...who are full of hatred and negativity. I
avoid people who are dangerous and those who do not have any positive
feeling or energy to share with others.
• My greatest pleasure is…the McFloat Summer Medley.
It’s the perfect drink this summer to brave the heat of the
• My worst moment was…falling in front of everyone in
class. It was such a humiliating but funny experience.
• My biggest fear is…heights. I feel nervous when I’m
in high places, especially when I’m in shoots or pictorials.
But I manage to conquer it for the love of work.
• I pray for…myself, my family and friends that they
can get through each day safely.
• The most important person to me is…my mom. She’s
been a great inspiration for me to always be good in everything
• If I were reincarnated…I would be a tiger. A tiger
is fierce and elegant, and embodies courage and fervor.
• My traumatic experience was…being stuck in a restroom
inside an airplane when I was six years old. I sure shed a lot of
tears back then.
• What turns me on...are nice and conservative girls.
• What turns me off...are those with bad attitude and negative
vibes. You can feel it.
• My philosophy in life is…“Live each day like
there’s no tomorrow.”
• I lose my temper when…I’m hungry. But I work
out regularly so that I can shed the weight that I gain from too
• When I’m alone I fantasize…about being a Superhero.
I want to be Superman and help save the Earth from bad guys!
• If I were somebody else…I would be Professor X of
X-Men. His body houses one of the world’s most powerful mutant
minds. As a scientific genius, he can read, control and influence
human minds. That would be so cool to be that powerful!
= I am happiest when…I feel loved. So I give thanks to my
family, friends, loved ones and supporters for always being there
for me no matter what. I draw my inspiration from each one of them
to remain strong despite life’s daily challenges. I also thank
my endorsements, especially the one from Globe, one of my biggest
• I’m saddest when…I’m alone. I’m
such a people-person and I enjoy time being with people. Whenever
I don’t have taping or other showbiz commitments, I make sure
I surround myself with people who matter most. And we enjoy doing
• My ultimate goal is…to take home some acting awards
in the future. That’s why I make a continuous effort to hone
my acting regularly. I train and attend workshops, too.
• What I like about myself is...I’ve been blessed with
patience especially when it comes to dealing with negative feedback
• Face to face with God, I’ll ask Him…why did
You make the universe so big?